What are the operating requirements of common equipment for high-pressure cleaning vehicle painting:
(1) the equipment and tools used, such as air storage cylinder of air compressor, oil and water separator, air blast, exhaust and explosion protection device of oven equipment, should be checked before use.
(2) if the oil and water separator of the spraying machine is damaged or has poor reliability, the whole machine should be stopped.
(3) when using the compressor, it shall be noted that the pointer of the pressure gauge shall not exceed the limit red line at any time.
(4) check regularly the power switch of the painting site, that is, other equipment. If there are abnormal and unqualified phenomena, it should be repaired or replaced immediately.
(5) large scale waterborne coating (for example, wall painting of houses and buildings). Cables should be well insulated and power cut if necessary.