Mini Arm Roll off Garbage Truck
Hook arm garbage trucks are mainly used for municipal sanitation to collect and transport various garbage in cities, and are particularly suitable for collecting and transporting residential garbage. In use, we will certainly encounter some problems caused by improper operation, the following I...
Hook arm garbage trucks are mainly used for municipal sanitation to collect and transport various garbage in cities, and are particularly suitable for collecting and transporting residential garbage. In use, we will certainly encounter some problems caused by improper operation, the following I will explain to you the main task of hook arm garbage truck in use.
1. The weight of garbage in the garbage compartment should not exceed the allowable range of the vehicle. Otherwise, it will cause excessive pressure during the loading and hydraulic components will be damaged. The light will cause oil leakage, the clutch pulley will slip, and the clutch will burn severely.
2. Before packing, ensure that the longitudinal beams of the car body are located between the rollers of the rear end of the auxiliary beam to ensure that the longitudinal central axis of the car coincides with the longitudinal central axis of the car body. Otherwise, the position of the vehicle should be adjusted.
3. In the packing work, according to the weight of garbage collected in the compartment to properly increase the throttle, while the garbage can be successfully picked up to achieve packing.
4. In the end of the operation, should promptly close the electromagnetic clutch switch to ensure that the electromagnetic clutch is in the power-off state, in particular to remind the car is in the flameout, but also to the electromagnetic clutch in the power-off state, otherwise it will cause a large battery power consumption , resulting in loss of electricity so that the car can not start properly.
5. Under normal circumstances, do not adjust the pressure of the regulator. This has been adjusted before leaving the car.
Products Technical Specification
Flat head with single row cab
Whole Vehicle main dimensions (mm)
Overall dimensions (L×W×H)
Number of cylinders
Manual/5 forward gears&1 reverse
Front axle payload
Rear axle playload
Volume: 4CBM 4cubic 4cm3
Container Roll on time(s)
Container Roll off time(s)
Thickness of box